Below you will find a brief, understandable overview of the collection and processing of your data. Please refer to our data protection declaration for detailed explanations.
- The domain name or IP address of your computer, the file request of the client (file name and URL), the http response code and the website from which you are visiting us.
- If you register for the newsletter, we save the time, the registration and the e-mail address that you provide us for this purpose. We also record when you open the newsletter and which links you click.
- The website contains specific data entry forms at various points, which can consist of mandatory fields as well as fields of different content that must be filled in voluntarily.
- Within plug-ins that we use on our website (e.g.: Google Maps)
Otherwise, we collect the data only on the basis of your entries on our website, in the respective collection forms. Wherever this is the case, you will find a link to the specific data protection notice directly on the form.
- For the technical administration and the provision of the website.
- Only to the extent provided for by law
- For misuse detection and fault rectification
- To provide information to public authorities
The duration of data storage depends primarily on the fulfilment of the purpose. This means that we store your data for exactly as long as we need it to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected. In some cases, however, there are legal retention periods which provide for a different storage period. In these cases, we store the data for as long as required by the relevant law. Should data in a special context (e.g. Google Analytcis) be deleted after another period, this is stated in the detailed data protection declaration.
- Right to information (you can also ask for all information in this note at any time)
- Right to erasure of data (unless time limits prevent this)
- Right to oblivion (if data has been transmitted, we must inform the recipient about the request for deletion)
- Right to data transferability (if you wish, we must transfer the data to a third party in machine-readable format)
- Right to correct the category of data
- Right of opposition to the processing activity
- Right to rectification if the data is incorrect.
- Right of appeal to the supervisory authority.
This data protection information provides a compact overview. The complete information can be found in the detailed version.
In order to protect your rights and to ensure legally correct processing, we have appointed an external data protection officer. These are the contact details:
gds – Gesellschaf für Datenschutz Mitelhessen mbH
06421 / 80413-10