- GMP freeze drying systems
- Pilot freeze drying systems
- Laboratory freeze drying systems
- Automatic charging systems
- Freeze-thaw units
- Modification and system upgrades
- Automatic control and visualisation technology
- Retrofitting of refrigerants
- Nitrogen refrigeration technology
- Construction of stainless steel piping/Orbital welding
- Process development and optimisation
Knowledge and experience you can rely on
With over 25 years of experience, HOF Sonderanlagenbau GmbH is the leading specialist in the manufacture of individual freeze drying systems, loading and unloading systems, as well as freeze-thaw units for the pharmaceutical and biotechnological industry.
At our company location in Lohra, near Marburg, Germany, highly motivated and specially qualified employees work on the company's own production floor of some 12,500m². A flexible service team keeps in close contact with our customers, both nationally and internationally, providing support for the users of HOF systems.
Ensuring future success
In the pharmaceutical and biotechnological environment, quality and reliability are the decisive parameters in determining whether a company will be successful or not. This is guaranteed by using HOF's customized systems, but also because the company's systems technology is developed with an eye on the requirements of the future.
The highest quality every step of the way
... distinguishes the company, a specialist in individual solutions, since its founding: from the idea to the fully developed plan, all the way to the scrupulous manufacture of the system, which is customized and convincingly reliable. HOF systems are always a good investment for the future.
- Consulting and application support
- Complete assembly
- IQ installation qualification
- OQ operational qualification
- PQ assistance for process qualification
- RQ requalification measures
- Maintenance and service work
- Repair and modification of existing systems with GMP-compliant documentation